Sunday 13 March 2011

Weekly weigh in and measurements!

This week has been very hard, I ve only made it to the gym once! Really bad, I know! I have managed to do lots of walking with the pram 2 days. My excuse is that my back and my ovaries have been extremly painful...........so I thought there would b no loss!
I lost! -1lb measurements not much difference only like -0.1 in most places.

I wondered how could this be, when I had not been able to hardly exercise....I did still carry on eating healthy and following the rules I had set, but normally that is not enough alone. It must be the fact that I was not allowing myself to get hungry and grazing more this week! (body body was not storing as much fat!) Some days I know I dont eat enough, but this week I really made sure I did, but eating the right fatburning foods!

The graze packs I really enjoy and look forward to having them delivered. I dont have one every day, and snack on stuff I have in the cupboards- its not quite the same though! I am glad I came accross their offer!



The best Fat burning Foods

Avocado
Tomatoes
Sweet potato
Turkey
Salmon
Eggs
Prawns
Broccoli
Spinach
Whey Protein
Grapefruit
Melon
Blueberries
Aduki beans
Wholemeal bread

Combine them in the same meal and you have yourself a super fat burning meal!

This week I hope to be able to workout much more, and I am going to eat more grapefruit! I remembered from a previous diet I tried that eating grapefruit as a starter to your meals burns even more fat! Lets see if that works..... :)





Love, light and energy!

No comments:

Post a Comment