Monday 5 December 2011

Fast weight loss and PCOS is under control!

Yay! I ve lost the weight I regained and more!
I am so happy that after struggling with weight loss all these years with pcos, it does not seem as hard with the right diet. I ve tried every diet out there I think, and my dietitian must know what is best for pcos women, cos it works!

I 've lost a stone and a half in weight and my pcos symptoms are not bothering me much as when I weighed more. Here are my stats
5ft3inchs height
Before weight 9st 7lbs (struggled to maintain)
Today's weight 8st!
Waist now 26.5inches
Hips now 31inches
Dress size uk8!

It is so good to fit into my size 8 jeans again. I still don't look good in a bikini, and really need to tone up in areas. Due to my back injury I can only do light workouts still and not the hardcore classes yet :(







This is my typical days eating and drinking:

Breakfast: boiled water with a squeeze of lemon
2 table spoons of organic oat bran with 3 table spoons of skimmed milk (no fat) tea spoon of sweetener made into a porridge yum

Snack: herbal tea and a piece of fruit or fat free yogurt

Lunch: Edamme and aduki bean salad with tomatoes, cucumber and lettuce with a little fat free dressing.

Snack: herbal tea and 3 mini organic rice cakes.

Dinner: Cajun chicken breast with roasted sweet potato, aubergine, courgette, onion and tomatoes. Side salad.

Supper: if hungry before bed I have a boiled egg or fat free yogurt (protein)

I drink 5 glasses of water a day and take supplements which contain vitamins and aid weight loss.

I swim three times a week approx 36 lengths now and have physio exercises daily. Soon I can go back to the gym and do some cardio :)

I also have a 1 day detox weekly, due to being on medications long term and just to have a boost. I detox only on the days there is a change in the Luna cycle (known as the moon diet) the next one is on Saturday 10th December 2011. I drink fruit smoothies homemade and soup as well as extra water. This is my detox day-

Wake: boiled water with fresh lemon squeezed and a slice.
Breakfast: make a thin smoothy from blended 1 apple, 1 banana, 2 oranges, 1lemon squeezed, 1 table spoon of honey and fresh grape juice filled half way in the blender jug. This is very filling and I sometimes drink half then the rest an hour later
Lunch: more of the above
Afternoon tea: detox tea
Dinner: soup - fennel cabbage and vegetables homemade and blended. I add lots of garlic and herbs for flavour.
Before bed: boiled lemon water same as in the morning.

I don't find this hard when at home, but when it is a work day I just have to get up early to chop and blend!

I seem to lose 1lb in 1 day from this, so it is a good to add in once a week for this reason alone. I retain water and this is the easiest way to get rid of it. The moon helps to, due to the magnetic energy with the change in cycle. Why not join me on 10th Dec when I next will be on the detox, some ppl loose 5lb from it!

I am so so happy, just want to maintain and tone up now. If you have any questions feel free to leave comments or send me a private message.

Keep smiling :)

No comments:

Post a Comment